Tuesday, October 14, 2014

(=´∀`☆ What's up? Self Care & Fun!)

 
Hi how are you all doing! I think a blog post once per month will work out for me just fine, yeah?? ◟(∗ˊ v ˋ∗)◞ I've been having a great time!! I got a new job running the front of a cute ramen restaurant and I really like it + it pays the bills nicely!! Today I got paid to read manga while I watched the front which was super fun! (´・艸・`) ♡

 
Chi's Sweet Home is sooooo cute and fun! AHH!~♡

Some amazing finds today from Austin's Goodwill! (*˘︶˘*)


 

Shopping secondhand is SO great and you can get so many nice things for reasonable prices! Treating yourself sometimes is ok and is a great way to self care. We all deserve to feel cute! And Halloween is coming up so soon! I'm SO so so excited to get spooky and haunty!

Before I wrap this up - some self care tips!

*✰ Treat yourself how you would a small child. Give yourself lots of water, sleep, fresh air, talk to yourself softly, kindly, and patiently.
*★ If you feel shut inside your room all the time, change your environment! Your space really does effect your mood.
*✰ Start your day well! Have a cup of tea and listen to some of your favorite music before you go out for the day.
*★ Set goals. Do one thing that makes you feel satisfied each day, even if it's just cleaning a bit or having a short walk.
*✰ Love the little things! Like flowers, weather, & friendships.

 Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment